Thursday, March 31, 2011

5K

So I have a new goal and that is to run a 5K. I have a few friends who are quite the runners and I think it would be fun, especially because there are such great causes that hold 5Ks as fundraisers. I am a little worried about my joints - rugby 2 weeks ago was fine on my knee but murder on my hip - which is an old injury that I thought was long healed. But hopefully rugby next week will be better and I also get some running in between now and then.

I am so frustrated by my joints. I know most people would be like "suck it up" but I could hardly flex my leg last week because of my hip, and it made work horrible. I am going to load up on the anvil before I run and stretch/warm up a lot. I just wish that i could be normal and not have these weird injuries.

Any runners out there with tips?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. yay! so fun! i'm trying to find a few 5/10ks to run this spring. No advice on your joints though, i know after i run a lot though my knee is sore.

    ReplyDelete