Sunday, January 1, 2012

Jockey Hollow, NJ 1/1/12

Today, I convinced my friend Vivian to put on her New Years Eve gown and wander around an orchard and woods in Jockey Hollow, NJ.  I am trying out a new lens (Canon 50MM) and I needed a willing subject.  Vivian was a good sport (I did not include the photos of her scowling at me, or laughing at me haha).  Hopefully I can find some other victims subjects since Vivian is headed back to Nashville next week :(












All images featured on this blog are the property of Emily Galbraith.  
Any use without permission will be considered copyright violation, and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.  Have a nice day!!


3 comments:

  1. love them!

    and i'd love to be your subject! let me know! i'm still around for a bit - not sure when i'm going back to sc!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you take such beautiful photos. maybe we can help each other out. i need to get more comfortable being on the other side of the camera with the upcoming wedding and all, and you need a subject :)

    (and that also means we could hang out!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to photograph both of you!! let me know when you are availible - afternoons are the best (after 2pm for good light)... I like shooting outside, because i dont have any special lights :P

    love you bothhh!

    ReplyDelete