Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Travel Plans

The next few weekends are going to be a little crazy around here.  This past weekend I spent hanging out with the Teen Leaders up at Fall Rally.  It was a great time, we volunteered, we played games and sang songs and it really energized my own teens for this coming fall (everything a rally is supposed to do!)  This weekend I am off to AZ to see my roommate marry her long time love (it was love at first sight for them, but took a few years for them to actually get together - so sweet) and reunite with the Timberdoodles up at NAU!  I am so excited to see everyone, check out how much NAU has changed and watch some rugby!! I am not playing, because a: I am out of shape and b: Crystal will kill me if I show up at her wedding with a black eye or something!

The next weekend I am staying in the area but hopefully going down to Philly to bother (I mean hang out) with Lindsey, then to a baby shower for a good friend.  After that, my cousin is getting married in the Southern part of VA, so I might just spend the rest of that weekend in NC visiting and harassing the rugby team.


Still dont have a dress to wear to Crystal's or my cousin's wedding... better get on that lol

No comments:

Post a Comment