Friday, January 1, 2010

Starting Over

I am starting over.  There are very few times in your life that you are given the opportunity to start fresh, and right now, I have been given that opportunity.  In January of 2006, I was fresh with the possibility of a career and the future, and I completely squandered it.  But, I regained my footing, moved to NC and continued my education.  So now, I have done it.  I have a BA in English and a BFA in Art and I have the whole world at my fingertips.  So I am starting over.


2010 goals:

  • Finish my reel and send it to PIXAR and other animation studios
  • Update my Website and keep it updated 
  • Get into better shape so that I can do the things I love to do without hurting
  • Get a job and save some money
  • Become closer to my friends, and be a better friend to them
  • Keep up with this blog, and WRITE, because I love to write and there is no reason that I am not writing!!
  • Take more pictures

For last year's words belong to last year's language. 
And next year's words await another voice. 
And to make an end is to make a beginning. - T.S. Eliot

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to Everything "Under the Sun" on your blog this year. Good luck and blessings on your fresh start.

    ReplyDelete